Wella Professionals™ and OK! Magazine need to get you “ready for the red carpet” with our exclusive sweepstakes package.
• Roundtrip airfare for you and a friend
• Deluxe, two nights stay at a complicated L.A. hotel
• Two VIP tickets to OK!’s annual Pre-Oscar’s event
• One-on-one makeup and hair consultation with a Wella Professionals™ stylist previous to the event
• Wella Professionals swag bag chock-full of Wella Professionals™ products exclusively tailored to satisfy your hair care needs
ENTER FOR AN OPPORTUNITY TO WIN!
OK! & WELLA PROFESSIONALSREADY FOR THE RED CARPET SWEEPSTAKESOFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
1. Learn how to Enter: Beginning at 12:01 a.m. (EDT) on September 26, 2011, visit http://www.okmagazine.com/wellasweeps and follow the “READY FOR THE RED CARPET” Sweepstakes entry directions. All entries have to be received no later than 11:59 p.m. (EDT) on January 25, 2012. Just one Internet entry per person and per e-mail address, per day could be accepted. Subsequent entries on a single day may be disqualified. Subsequent attempts made by the similar individual to submit multiple Internet entries on a single day by utilizing multiple e-mail addresses or otherwise might be disqualified. Within the event of a dispute over the identity of a web-based entrant, entry could be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address related to the entry. Authorized account holder is defined because the person assigned to an e-mail address by a web-based access provider, on-line merchant or other organization accountable for assigning e-mail addresses. All materials submitted become the valuables of Odyssey Magazine Publishing Group LLC (“Sponsor”).
2. Winner Selection / Random Drawing: Winners could be selected in a random drawing to be hung on or about October 28, 2011 from among all eligible entries which are complete. The random drawing could be conducted by representatives from Sponsor whose decisions are final and binding in all respects on the subject of this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning a Prize rely upon the entire collection of eligible entries received. Attempts can be made to inform winner by telephone on or before November 11, 2011.
3. One (1) Grand Prize winner will receive:
• Roundtrip airfare for 2 (2) – (value contingent upon winner’s location)• Two (2) nights stay at an LA hotel – $800• Two VIP tickets to an OK! Red Carpet event in 2012 – $500• Hair and makeup consultation with a Wella Professional stylist previous to the development (winner only) $1,000• Wella Professional Gift Basket within the hotel room of the winner (Wella to supply sample size product) – $250
Prize features a 3-day/2-night trip for 2 to Los Angles, CA for the “READY FOR THE RED CARPET” event on February 24, 2012. Prize to incorporate roundtrip coach airfare from an enormous commercial/gateway airport nearest winner’s residence within the America to LAX for 2 (2), a 2-night stay (double accommodation); two (2) VIP tickets to an OK! Red Carpet event on February 24, 2012; hair & make-up consultation with a Wella Professional Sytlist; Wella Professional Gift Basket within the hotel room. Approximate retail value of prize: $3,500.00. Sponsor reserves the best to cancel sweepstakes at any time, or substitute prize with considered one of greater or equal value. Grand Prize Winner and guest need to be in a position to attend the “READY FOR THE RED CARPET” event. If Grand Prize Winner and guest can not attend, the prize can be forfeited and another winner could be chosen.
Grand Prize package doesn’t include taxes, insurance, telephone charges, room service mini-bar and laundry services, personal expenses, gratuities, incidental charges, or some other items not specifically described in these Official Rules, and all expenses for any of the foregoing are the only real responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner. The real retail value of the Grand Prize may vary depending upon the purpose of departure and fare fluctuation. Final travel arrangements and selection of accommodation to be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Grand Prize Winner and Guest must travel together at the same itinerary. If Grand Prize Winner lives within approximately 150 miles of la (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion), winner will receive ground transportation or cash comparable to Los Angles and won’t receive additional compensation of any kind along with such prize substitution. If the guest of the Grand Prize Winner is a resident of a jurisdiction that deems him/her to be a minor, he/she have to be accompanied by his/her parent/legal guardian, and such parent/legal guardian must pay his/her own expenses. No transfer, substitution or cash equivalent for any prizes could be permitted, except on the sole discretion of the Sponsor because of prize unavailability for any reason, including but not limited to, cancellation, scheduling conflicts or an e…